WELCOME TO THE CPUmodder DIGITAL ASSET STORE
CPUmodder Rounded Icon pack
Grab 50 Icons for your system here. covering things from office, adobe products and more if you are a creator or just love your pc this pack is for you. if your favorite app is not part of the pack the pack also includes the template to add your own with simple instructions to follow.
Not sure how to install these or use the template, check out the how to here:
GPEDITOR DOWNLOAD LOAD
If you are looking to add back the GPeditor to non enabled editions of windows you can find the link below, to install follow the steps here:
NOTE 1: For Windows 7 64-bit (x64) users! You'll also need to go to "SysWOW64" folder present in "C:\Windows" folder and copy "GroupPolicy", "GroupPolicyUsers" folders and gpedit.msc file from there and paste them in "C:\Windows\System32" folder.
NOTE 2: If you are getting "MMC could not create the snap-in" error message while running gpedit.msc, check out following steps to fix the problem. Basically it happens when your username in Windows contains more than one word.
1. Run the installer and leave it at the last step (do not click on the "Finish" button).
2. Now go to C:\Windows\Temp\gpedit\ folder.
3. If you are running 32-bit (x86) edition of Windows 7, right-click on x86.bat file and choose "Open With -> Notepad" option. If you are running 64-bit (x64) edition of Windows 7, right-click on x64.bat file and choose "Open With -> Notepad" option.
4. You'll find a total of 6 lines containing the following string in the file:
5. Edit those lines and replace %username%:f with "%username%":f
Original: icacls %WinDir%\SysWOW64\gpedit.dll /grant:r %username%:f
New: icacls %WinDir%\SysWOW64\gpedit.dll /grant:r "%username%":f
6. Save and run the file (right-click -> Run as Administrator).
7. That's it. You'll have working gpedit.msc.
CPUmodder epic pc wallpaper pack
Get Hyped because some cool PC part wallpapers are coming soon